180 MultiJet Power Euro 5The most powerful 4 cylinder engine in the range, offering the highest performance in its category. Flexibility, driving comfort, productivity and noiseless running, with enough power for all uses.
Displacement: 2999 cc
Max. power: 177 HP/130 kW at 3500 rpm
Max. torque: 400 Nm at 1400 rpm
- Electronically controlled Common Rail MultiJet direct injection with variable geometry turbocharger and intercooler.
- Pistons with cooling channel for higher torque levels.
- Low emissions: system with EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valve for partial recirculation of exhaust gases.
- 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Also available with Comfort-Matic robotised gearbox.
- Scheduled servicing every 48,000 km.
Top speed: 161-171 km/h (depending on model and version)
NEDC consumption: 7.0 - 8.0 l/100km (depending on model and version)
CO2 emissions: 184-210 g/km (depending on model and version)