- 30/05/2017 - When Fiat Professional calls, Chuck Norris answers
The famous actor, whose iconic, indestructible character also enjoys great web popularity, is an ironic incarnation of the Fiat Professional brand values and will star in a new advertising platform that will go on air in June.
- 29/05/2017 - Tony Cairoli still heads the FIM Motocross World Championship MXGP 2017
After the thrilling race on the circuit at Ernee in France, the Sicilian champion has a clear lead in the championship table with 347 points. To mark the occasion, the Fiat Professional brand treated the public to a major product taster, in the form of the Ducato 4x4 show-vehicle
- 22/05/2017 - Big win by Tony Cairoli in Germany
Resounding success of the many-times Sicilian champion in the eighth round of the 2017 FIM Motocross World Championship MXGP. Fiat Professional honours the brand's world ambassador and shares his dedication, determination and constant commitment.
- 08/05/2017 - Fiat Fullback Wins a New Award in Russia
The AWD pick-up truck wins the Best Newcomer award in the Commercial Vehicles and Pick-up Trucks segment.
- 29/04/2017 - What if jobs were like children see them?
“What do you want to do when you grow up?”
“The boss of all the work!”
- 21/04/2017 - Fiat Professional presents the first Van Sharing project for the reconstruction of the earthquake-affected areas
- The “Fiat Pro ricostruzione. Insieme per ricominciare" fleet to aid the earthquake-hit communities is handed over at Amatrice.
10 Fiat Professional vehicles – Fullback, Talento and Ducato – will be available to give free assistance to tradesmen and small businesses.
The new project joins the other FCA programmes already launched in recent months.
- 17/04/2017 - Tony Cairoli triumphs in the fifth round of the 2017 FIM MXGP Motocross World Championship
The many-times champion from Sicily wins the first round of the 2017 FIM Motocross World Championship MXGP in Europe. Fiat Professional honours the brand's world ambassador and shares his dedication, determination and constant commitment.
- 24/02/2017 - Fiat Professional is the Official Sponsor of the FIM MXGP Motocross World Championship once again
The FIM MXGP Motocross World Championship is starting off again and for the second year running the FCA Group brand dedicated to commercial vehicles will be Official Sponsor. The partnership is based on shared values, such as enthusiasm, determination and selflessness: for this reason Tony Cairoli was chosen as brand ambassador.
- 11/01/2017 - Ducato named "Best Motorhome Base Vehicle of the Year" for the tenth time running
The readers of the specialised German magazine Promobil have named Ducato "Best Motorhome Base Vehicle 2017", confirming the leadership of the model in the sector: suffice it to say that considering just the last two years the model dominates the market in Europe. More than three out of four motorhomes are Ducato-based.
- 13/12/2016 - Doblò Cargo and New Fiorino triumph in the UK
“What Van?”, Britain's the most important specialised magazine, has awarded the two Fiat Professional models and confirmed the high quality of the product. In particular, Doblò Cargo won the “Light Van of the Year” title for the second year running, while Fiorino prevailed in the “Small Van of the Year” category.
- 18/11/2016 - Fullback is the "Pick-up of the Year 2017"
The new Fiat Professional Fullback was voted “Pick-up of the Year 2017” in the first competition ran by French magazine “4x4 Magazine” (Editions Larivière).
- 04/11/2016 - Fiat Professional and New Holland Agriculture together at EIMA 2016
Fullback, the new Fiat Professional pick-up truck, will be the guest of honour at the New Holland Agriculture stand at the well-known international trade show dedicated to farming machinery.
- 21/10/2016 - The legendary Ducato was born on October 23, 1981
Thirty-five years of successes and records for the emblematic Fiat Professional model that is still today one of the most popular in Europe due to its versatility, engine power and low running costs. Retracing the history of Ducato means leafing through some of the most interesting episodes of the industry.
- 21/09/2016 - Fiat Professional presents the complete, refreshed line-up at the IAA in Hannover
The new full line range at the biggest European exhibition of commercial and industrial vehicles.
- 27/06/2016 - The New Fiat Professional Communication Campaign Kicks Off
The new range is the star of a modular communication platform inspired by the values of the brand and its vehicles with a clear and direct message: work never stops.
- 10/11/2015 - World début of Fiat Professional's "Fullback" pick-up truck at the 2015 Dubai International Motor Show
The Fullback, Fiat Professional's brand new work hero, is the result of understanding the actual needs of the professional customer - but it's also capable of meeting the needs of everyday life and leisure.
- 01/10/2015 - Fiat Professional receives multiple 'Commercial Fleet Awards 2015' in the UK
The brand was named 'Van Fleet Manufacturer of the Year' for the second year running and 'Green Fleet Manufacturer of the Year'. Fiorino and Doblò Cargo triumphed in their respective categories.
- 30/04/2015 - Expo Milano 2015 opens its doors alongside FCA
Expo Milano 2015 opens tomorrow. From now until 31 October 2015, this Universal Exhibition will be showcasing the best of the world's technologies that can hope to provide a concrete response to a vital need: guaranteeing healthy, safe and sufficient food for everyone without harming our Planet and its delicate environmental balance. The Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and CNH Industrial are taking part in this prestigious event as Official Global Partners. Their significant efforts in favour of a responsible management of business ventures and their products in three major areas such as automobiles, agriculture and transport provide a clear indication of how much they share the ideals of the greatest event ever held on food and nutrition.
- 22/10/2014 - Grand Prix of Australia. Another performance to remember.
Upteenth weekend of passion and victories after a long work in the backstage: for the 250th time, Valentino Rossi raised the roof in Australia after a thrilling challenge with his team mate Jorge Lorenzo in Movistar Yamaha.
- 30/09/2014 - Fleet Van Awards 2014: Fiat Professional named “Van Fleet Manufacturer of the Year”
At the 2014 edition of the “Fleet Van Awards” the judges reward Fiat Professional for their “incredible commitment to fleet customers and its willingness to engage and act on fleet managers’ views”.
According to the panel, Fiat Professional is “the benchmark by which to rate all van manufacturers”.
For the third year running, the Fiat Fiorino has claimed the “City Van of the Year” title thanks to its winning combination of practicality, comfort, reliability and economy, as well as the excellent support ensured by official dealers.
- 03/09/2014 - Parma Show 2014: Fiat New Ducato Motorhome is leader in leisure time
From 13 to 21 September, Parma will be hosting the Salone del Camper (“Motorhome Show”) 2014, the exhibition which is the point of reference for the world of caravanning and open-air tourism in Italy, coming second in Europe.
- 11/07/2014 - Fiat Doblò Cargo and Fiat Fiorino triumph in the United Kingdom
The Fiat Doblò Cargo and Fiat Fiorino recently received two prestigious awards in the United Kingdom, demonstrating the level of appreciation among the sector’s professionals for one of the widest and most comprehensive ranges of commercial vehicles currently on the market.
- 02/01/2014 - Fiat to acquire remaining equity interests in Chrysler Group LLC from VEBA Trust
Fiat S.p.A. (“Fiat”) today announced an agreement with the VEBA Trust , under which its wholly owned subsidiary, Fiat North America LLC (“FNA”), will acquire all of the VEBA Trust’s equity membership interests in Chrysler Group LLC (“Chrysler Group”), representing the 41.4616% of Chrysler Group not currently held by FNA. The transaction is expected to close on or before January 20, 2014.
- 25/10/2013 - GreenFleet Awards 2013: Fiat Professional is “LCV Manufacturer of the Year”
For the second time in succession, the Fiat Professional brand has been named "LCV Manufacturer of the Year" at the GreenFleet Awards 2013 during a ceremony held at the Emirates Stadium in London. This prestigious award recognises the efforts made by manufacturers to reduce CO2 emissions and improve fuel economy in the light commercial vehicle (LCV) sector.
- 09/10/2013 - Fiat’s ‘Methane programme’ wins the ʻEcobest 2013’ award
Autobest's international panel awarded the ʻEcobest 2013' title to Fiat's 'Methane programme', deeming it the solution which is the simplest and most cost-effective and has the lowest environmental impact among fuels available today.
- 09/07/2013 - Fiat Doblò Cargo wins "Best Commercial Vehicle 2013"
The readers of the German "Fernfahrer", "lastauto omnibus" and "trans aktuell" trades magazines have voted the Doblò Cargo as the "Best Commercial Vehicle 2013" in the delivery van category (imports).
- 09/07/2013 - Fiat Doblo Cargo voted "CEP Transporter of The Year"
Professionals from the courier, express and postal services industry (CEP) have once again voted the Fiat Dobló Cargo "CEP Transporter of the Year" in the category of Transporters up to 3.5 Tons (imports).
- 25/03/2013 - Hemglass investing in more fuel-efficient Fiat Doblò
Hemglass will start using the Fiat Doblò for its icecream sales. Initially, the company bought 15 Fiat Doblò 1.6-liter Multijet turbo diesel. Doblò fits Hemglass new business areas, is easy to drive and smooth and it is expected to have half fuel consumption compared to the other cars in the car park.
- 22/02/2013 - In Ukraine, the Fiat Doblò is the leading commercial vehicle
The Fiat Doblò wins the prestigious ‘UKRAINE AUTOTRADING AWARDS 2012’, decided by readers of specialist Ukrainian publications. The award ceremony took place yesterday in the presence of all the editors and directors of the media involved and official importer Martorelli S.p.A., which received the trophy.
- 14/02/2013 - In the Netherlands, the most eco-friendly vehicles are Fiat Ducato and Fiat Fiorino
In the Netherlands, the Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and the non-governmental organisation ‘Stichting Natuur &Milieu’ have drawn up the Top Ten most environmentally friendly commercial vehicles.
- 24/01/2013 - Dakar Desert Challenge
The Strada Adventure 1.3 Multijet 95 bhp, completed with great success the more than 4,200 kilometres of the 1st Dakar Desert Challenge expedition to Africa, the Great African Adventure, an expedition that departed from the village of Coruche (Portugal) on last 26th December 2012 and arrived at Dakar (Senegal) on 8 of January 2013.
- 26/10/2012 - Fiat Ducato The first in eco-friendliness
The versatile vehicle wins two “Green Van” awards. The perfect balance of capacity, volume and fuel consumption.
- 18/09/2012 - Doblò Cargo XL, world preview
The new Doblò XL makes its début at the Hanover Motor Show. This is another specialty from the Doblò family which, with more than 500 variants, combining bodies, doors and engine versions, boasts the widest range in the segment, in addition to superior performance and functional characteristics.
- 13/09/2012 - Fiat Professional at the Hanover International Motor Show 2012
The 64th edition of the Hanover International Motor Show, the most important commercial and industrial vehicle show in Europe, is scheduled from 20 to 27 September.
- 04/04/2012 - Chrysler Australia group to distribute Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional brands in Australia
From 1st May, 2012 Chrysler Australia group will act as the distributor for Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional brands in Australia.
- 21/03/2012 - Swedish Mail continues to travel on board the Fiat Fiorino
Fiat Group Automobiles and Svenska Posten, the Swedish Mail company, have signed an extension of the 2009 contract that envisaged the delivery of 3,000, Fiat Fiorino 1.3 MultiJets, with the Comfort-Matic robotised gearbox. Within 2015, another 2,000 units will be added, bringing the total supply to 5,000 vehicles allocated in 6 years.