- 30/04/2015 - Expo Milano 2015 opens its doors alongside FCA
Expo Milano 2015 opens tomorrow. From now until 31 October 2015, this Universal Exhibition will be showcasing the best of the world's technologies that can hope to provide a concrete response to a vital need: guaranteeing healthy, safe and sufficient food for everyone without harming our Planet and its delicate environmental balance. The Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and CNH Industrial are taking part in this prestigious event as Official Global Partners. Their significant efforts in favour of a responsible management of business ventures and their products in three major areas such as automobiles, agriculture and transport provide a clear indication of how much they share the ideals of the greatest event ever held on food and nutrition.
- 22/10/2014 - Grand Prix of Australia. Another performance to remember.
Upteenth weekend of passion and victories after a long work in the backstage: for the 250th time, Valentino Rossi raised the roof in Australia after a thrilling challenge with his team mate Jorge Lorenzo in Movistar Yamaha.
- 30/09/2014 - Fleet Van Awards 2014: Fiat Professional named “Van Fleet Manufacturer of the Year”
At the 2014 edition of the “Fleet Van Awards” the judges reward Fiat Professional for their “incredible commitment to fleet customers and its willingness to engage and act on fleet managers’ views”.
According to the panel, Fiat Professional is “the benchmark by which to rate all van manufacturers”.
For the third year running, the Fiat Fiorino has claimed the “City Van of the Year” title thanks to its winning combination of practicality, comfort, reliability and economy, as well as the excellent support ensured by official dealers.
- 03/09/2014 - Parma Show 2014: Fiat New Ducato Motorhome is leader in leisure time
From 13 to 21 September, Parma will be hosting the Salone del Camper (“Motorhome Show”) 2014, the exhibition which is the point of reference for the world of caravanning and open-air tourism in Italy, coming second in Europe.
- 11/07/2014 - Fiat Doblò Cargo and Fiat Fiorino triumph in the United Kingdom
The Fiat Doblò Cargo and Fiat Fiorino recently received two prestigious awards in the United Kingdom, demonstrating the level of appreciation among the sector’s professionals for one of the widest and most comprehensive ranges of commercial vehicles currently on the market.
- 02/01/2014 - Fiat to acquire remaining equity interests in Chrysler Group LLC from VEBA Trust
Fiat S.p.A. (“Fiat”) today announced an agreement with the VEBA Trust , under which its wholly owned subsidiary, Fiat North America LLC (“FNA”), will acquire all of the VEBA Trust’s equity membership interests in Chrysler Group LLC (“Chrysler Group”), representing the 41.4616% of Chrysler Group not currently held by FNA. The transaction is expected to close on or before January 20, 2014.
- 25/10/2013 - GreenFleet Awards 2013: Fiat Professional is “LCV Manufacturer of the Year”
For the second time in succession, the Fiat Professional brand has been named "LCV Manufacturer of the Year" at the GreenFleet Awards 2013 during a ceremony held at the Emirates Stadium in London. This prestigious award recognises the efforts made by manufacturers to reduce CO2 emissions and improve fuel economy in the light commercial vehicle (LCV) sector.
- 09/10/2013 - Fiat’s ‘Methane programme’ wins the ʻEcobest 2013’ award
Autobest's international panel awarded the ʻEcobest 2013' title to Fiat's 'Methane programme', deeming it the solution which is the simplest and most cost-effective and has the lowest environmental impact among fuels available today.
- 09/07/2013 - Fiat Doblò Cargo wins "Best Commercial Vehicle 2013"
The readers of the German "Fernfahrer", "lastauto omnibus" and "trans aktuell" trades magazines have voted the Doblò Cargo as the "Best Commercial Vehicle 2013" in the delivery van category (imports).
- 09/07/2013 - Fiat Doblo Cargo voted "CEP Transporter of The Year"
Professionals from the courier, express and postal services industry (CEP) have once again voted the Fiat Dobló Cargo "CEP Transporter of the Year" in the category of Transporters up to 3.5 Tons (imports).
- 25/03/2013 - Hemglass investing in more fuel-efficient Fiat Doblò
Hemglass will start using the Fiat Doblò for its icecream sales. Initially, the company bought 15 Fiat Doblò 1.6-liter Multijet turbo diesel. Doblò fits Hemglass new business areas, is easy to drive and smooth and it is expected to have half fuel consumption compared to the other cars in the car park.
- 22/02/2013 - In Ukraine, the Fiat Doblò is the leading commercial vehicle
The Fiat Doblò wins the prestigious ‘UKRAINE AUTOTRADING AWARDS 2012’, decided by readers of specialist Ukrainian publications. The award ceremony took place yesterday in the presence of all the editors and directors of the media involved and official importer Martorelli S.p.A., which received the trophy.
- 14/02/2013 - In the Netherlands, the most eco-friendly vehicles are Fiat Ducato and Fiat Fiorino
In the Netherlands, the Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and the non-governmental organisation ‘Stichting Natuur &Milieu’ have drawn up the Top Ten most environmentally friendly commercial vehicles.
- 24/01/2013 - Dakar Desert Challenge
The Strada Adventure 1.3 Multijet 95 bhp, completed with great success the more than 4,200 kilometres of the 1st Dakar Desert Challenge expedition to Africa, the Great African Adventure, an expedition that departed from the village of Coruche (Portugal) on last 26th December 2012 and arrived at Dakar (Senegal) on 8 of January 2013.
- 26/10/2012 - Fiat Ducato The first in eco-friendliness
The versatile vehicle wins two “Green Van” awards. The perfect balance of capacity, volume and fuel consumption.
- 18/09/2012 - Doblò Cargo XL, world preview
The new Doblò XL makes its début at the Hanover Motor Show. This is another specialty from the Doblò family which, with more than 500 variants, combining bodies, doors and engine versions, boasts the widest range in the segment, in addition to superior performance and functional characteristics.
- 13/09/2012 - Fiat Professional at the Hanover International Motor Show 2012
The 64th edition of the Hanover International Motor Show, the most important commercial and industrial vehicle show in Europe, is scheduled from 20 to 27 September.
- 04/04/2012 - Chrysler Australia group to distribute Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional brands in Australia
From 1st May, 2012 Chrysler Australia group will act as the distributor for Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional brands in Australia.
- 21/03/2012 - Swedish Mail continues to travel on board the Fiat Fiorino
Fiat Group Automobiles and Svenska Posten, the Swedish Mail company, have signed an extension of the 2009 contract that envisaged the delivery of 3,000, Fiat Fiorino 1.3 MultiJets, with the Comfort-Matic robotised gearbox. Within 2015, another 2,000 units will be added, bringing the total supply to 5,000 vehicles allocated in 6 years.