- 25/03/2013 - Hemglass investing in more fuel-efficient Fiat Doblò
Hemglass will start using the Fiat Doblò for its icecream sales. Initially, the company bought 15 Fiat Doblò 1.6-liter Multijet turbo diesel. Doblò fits Hemglass new business areas, is easy to drive and smooth and it is expected to have half fuel consumption compared to the other cars in the car park.
- 22/02/2013 - In Ukraine, the Fiat Doblò is the leading commercial vehicle
The Fiat Doblò wins the prestigious ‘UKRAINE AUTOTRADING AWARDS 2012’, decided by readers of specialist Ukrainian publications. The award ceremony took place yesterday in the presence of all the editors and directors of the media involved and official importer Martorelli S.p.A., which received the trophy.
- 14/02/2013 - In the Netherlands, the most eco-friendly vehicles are Fiat Ducato and Fiat Fiorino
In the Netherlands, the Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and the non-governmental organisation ‘Stichting Natuur &Milieu’ have drawn up the Top Ten most environmentally friendly commercial vehicles.
- 24/01/2013 - Dakar Desert Challenge
The Strada Adventure 1.3 Multijet 95 bhp, completed with great success the more than 4,200 kilometres of the 1st Dakar Desert Challenge expedition to Africa, the Great African Adventure, an expedition that departed from the village of Coruche (Portugal) on last 26th December 2012 and arrived at Dakar (Senegal) on 8 of January 2013.
- 26/10/2012 - Fiat Ducato The first in eco-friendliness
The versatile vehicle wins two “Green Van” awards. The perfect balance of capacity, volume and fuel consumption.
- 18/09/2012 - Doblò Cargo XL, world preview
The new Doblò XL makes its début at the Hanover Motor Show. This is another specialty from the Doblò family which, with more than 500 variants, combining bodies, doors and engine versions, boasts the widest range in the segment, in addition to superior performance and functional characteristics.
- 13/09/2012 - Fiat Professional at the Hanover International Motor Show 2012
The 64th edition of the Hanover International Motor Show, the most important commercial and industrial vehicle show in Europe, is scheduled from 20 to 27 September.
- 04/04/2012 - Chrysler Australia group to distribute Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional brands in Australia
From 1st May, 2012 Chrysler Australia group will act as the distributor for Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional brands in Australia.
- 21/03/2012 - Swedish Mail continues to travel on board the Fiat Fiorino
Fiat Group Automobiles and Svenska Posten, the Swedish Mail company, have signed an extension of the 2009 contract that envisaged the delivery of 3,000, Fiat Fiorino 1.3 MultiJets, with the Comfort-Matic robotised gearbox. Within 2015, another 2,000 units will be added, bringing the total supply to 5,000 vehicles allocated in 6 years.